September is a month of everything organic, and that doesn’t just mean food! Organic Beauty Week, from September 8th to 14th,will focus on the benefits of switching to organic cosmetics too.
To celebrate we’ve compiled our top 5 Organic Beauty Brands to try, and you’ve got one whole month to get to the shops and give them a go!
1. Neal’s Yard Remedies: With the largest range of Soil Association certified products, Neal’s Yard Remedies will be actively promoting Organic Beauty Week through a series of special shopping events, promotions and social media activities.
2. Perfection from British health and beauty company Xenca, contains no synthetic ingredients and features sweet almond oil, shea butter and apricot kernel oil (yum!). Perfection makeup offers foundations costing £17.95 and lipsticks for an affordable 11.95.
3. You can beyond products and have a organic spa treatment with Spiezia Organic Spa, 100% Organic hand made skin care and body care products. Find a Spiezia spa HERE.
4. For artisan supporters Inlight organic skincare is hand-made in small batches and is recommended for those who suffer with eczema or dermatitis.
5. What goes on must come off, so our final recommendation is Natracare‘s certified organic, cleansing make-up removal wipes. They’re still super luxurious and use organic essential oils of chamomile, calendula and French rose as well as natural plant extracts, all of which will cleanse and refresh, leaving the skin softened.